Okay peeps - generally I'm quite a happy go lucky sort of a gal - but a few things get my goat.
1. When I'm upset, never ever tell me "Cheer up you're not dying or starving - lots of people are you know" or "Well I don't know what you want me to do about it" - sometimes all you have to say is "What idiots, they made a huge mistake, of course you are the best... Why let me go bop them on the nose!"
2. If you ask for my help... say oooooh with an allotment, don't rub your hands chuckle and think "What a mug" and sit back and watch me work myself to death and invest all of my time, worry, energy and money into it! Its supposed to be a joint project.. and you live two minutes walk away. To only have been there once and only have done one hours worth of digging is taking the piss, and you know it.
3. Being turned down for the job in Uxbridge which I seemed to be stupidly pinning all of my hopes on and for which I would be paid quite a bit less than I am used to and for which I had to dumb down my CV. (Which quite neatly leads back to get my goat point number one).
Solutions for these
1. You just wait until your football team are relegated (a very real possibility this season!) I can't bloody wait Mr B... When that tear rolls down your cheek - I will save up that GEM and serve it straight back to you!
2. I can only cope with half an allotment and will never take on a project with you again. Mug I may be but a repeat offending mug I am not.
3. Gaaaaah - send a crawling email to the nice chap who interviewed me and thank him for his time and should anything else come up Please consider me again....
Well I can only do soooo much.... I will be back soon in better humour
Chat soon X